To celebrate reaching 100 subscribers, I am holding my first contest. With a prize and everything!
1) Use the challenge phrase “like playing ping-pong without a net” in an email to opposing counsel (you must be an active lawyer to participate).
2) Describe the usage in a post in the comments section to this video or an email to me. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or any email of mine.
3) Don’t post or share anything privileged or confidential!
4) The deadline to enter is January 3, 2021.
5) The prize is the book “Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail – Every Place, Every Time” by Gerry Spence. I will order it on Amazon, so you will have to (privately) give me your address if you win.
6) I am not liable for anything and neither is YouTube.
7) This contest is not sponsored by anyone. All entries are governed by the Official Rules: http://shechet.com/legalese-challenge…